Full, peer reviewed, articles will be submitted for inclusion to the EAI/Springer book series (EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing)
Accepted and reviewed authors will be invited to submit extended versions of their articles to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart City (to view last year's transactions please contact the email address above)
Authors can use either Latex or Word to format their chapters.
Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy' system atConfy.
The submission process has following steps. Once you have completed the first two, your paper will be registered as a draft submission, so you can leave the draft version saved on e-Scripts and complete it later.
The steps are as follows:
1. Select a journal or special issue (EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart City)
2. Next, select paper type and enter the title and abstract of your paper, and select an appropriate number of keywords from the list provided.
(The keywords will not appear on your paper, but are used to help e-Scripts select an appropriate Handling Editor and reviewers. Be sure to select an appropriate number of keywords as instructed on the page (most journals require at least 3)
3. Enter the names and basic contact details of all authors of the paper besides yourself
4. To upload a copy of your manuscript, please first check the box to confirm that it conforms to e-Scripts' submissions policy.
Select a file using the Choose file button, and then click Upload to upload the file.
5. Finally, review the details of your submission one last time to ensure that all is correct. You can check both the cover letter and the manuscript. If all is as desired, click Submit to finalize the submission
For detailed instructions, please contact me at the following email address: